Silver Spring Maryland Dental Patient Information and Discounts
Your First Visit with Dr. Raoufinia is our first opportunity to show off our exceptional patient care and welcoming environment. We want you to love coming to see us and it all starts the first time you walk through our doors. You will be amazed!
In order to expedite the process, we invite you to print and complete our new patient forms before your visit. Download new patient forms here:
Insurance and Financial Options
- We accept most major insurance plans. Call our friendly front desk at 301-565-4555 to inquire about the specifics.
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered.
- It should be noted that dental insurance is designed to more easily manage the costs of dental care by paying only a portion or percentage of the bill. We have no control over what the insurance company decides to cover or deny.
- Our philosophy of treating you using only our professional judgment and experience is not compatible with the restrictive nature of managed care plans, such as HMO’s. Accordingly, our office is not a contracted provider with an HMO.
We are an In-Network Provider with the following PPO plans (no HMOs):
- Delta Dental
- GEHA/Connection Dental
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- Care First/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maryland Healthy Smiles – Medicaid for Kids
No problem! We will work with you and discuss different options that are available.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Dr. Raoufinia’s office is equipped with the some of the most comprehensive security measures to protect your data.