Silver Spring Maryland Dental Patient Information and Discounts
Your First Visit with Dr. Raoufinia is our first opportunity to show off our exceptional patient care and welcoming environment. We want you to love coming to see us and it all starts the first time you walk through our doors. You will be amazed!
In order to expedite the process, we invite you to print and complete our new patient forms before your visit. Download new patient forms here:
New Patient Registration Form
Our office policy is for all NEW PATIENTS of the practice to arrive 15 mins EARLY.
We NEVER Double Book our appointments. For the consideration of your doctors and fellow patients, we require at least 48 hours advance notice to change an appointment. Failure to provide the required 48-hour notice will incur a charge: $50.00. New patients of the practice that miss their INITIAL appointments w/o proper notice can not be rescheduled.
Office Hours & Contact
-Monday – Thursday 7:40 AM to 3:30 PM
-Friday 7:40 AM to 12:40 PM
Address: 8726 Georgia Ave Silver Spring, MD 20910
- As a courtesy, our office will send appointment reminders by phone calls or text messaging or e-mail.
- We kindly ask new patients to arrive 15 minutes early to their appointment time in order to fill out paper work, patients who miss their initial appointment w/o 48 hour notice can not be rescheduled again.
- All patients are asked to wear a face mask upon entry into the office until further notice.
- We will make every attempt to verify insurance coverage prior to your appointment, please provide us with the insurance information prior to your appointment.
- For the consideration of your doctors and fellow patients, we require at least 48 hours advance notice to change an appointment. Failure to provide the required 48-hour notice will incur a charge: $50.00
Insurance and Financial Options
- We accept most major insurance plans. Call our friendly front desk at 301-565-4555 to inquire about the specifics.
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered.
- It should be noted that dental insurance is designed to more easily manage the costs of dental care by paying only a portion or percentage of the bill. We have no control over what the insurance company decides to cover or deny.
- Our philosophy of treating you using only our professional judgment and experience is not compatible with the restrictive nature of managed care plans, such as HMO’s. Accordingly, our office is not a contracted provider with HMO Plans.
- We do NOT participate with any Delta Dental Plan.
We accept the following PPO Insurance Plans (no HMOs):
- GEHA/Connection Dental
- United Healthcare
- Care First/Blue Cross Blue Shield
No problem! We will work with you and discuss different options that are available.
We accept CareCredit:
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Dr. Raoufinia’s office is equipped with the some of the most comprehensive security measures to protect your data.