Dear Friends and Family,
Let me start by saying that I could have never imagined something like this happening. It is truly heartbreaking for me to see what our nation is going through and the emotional toll it has on everyone. In times like this, we have to be strong and adapt to the realities our situation however we will get through this! I have no doubt!
We are proud to say that since opening in Mid May 2020, we have not had a single known infection related to a patient visit or staff member.
We want to assure you that you are safe coming in to your dental appointments! In fact in a recent peer reviewed study, it was found by the ADA that “COVID-19 rate among dentists less than 1%.”
Our dental office has taken many steps to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. We are in compliance with guidelines set forth by the CDC and the American Dental Association.
We have implemented many new safe guards to protect you:
- All Patients are Pre-Screened over the phone prior to coming to their appointments
- MASKS/Face Coverings are Mandatory in our facility when treatment is not going on.
- All patients are asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All patients and staff have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Anyone with an exposure to Covid 19 is not seen and are instructed to self quarantine for at least 14 days prior to being seen.
- Anyone that has travelled out of the state is instructed to self quarantine for at least 14 days prior to being seen.
- Physical Distancing is Mandatory.
We have also implemented new safe guards in regards to PPE and Engineering Controls:
- As we have always done, all surfaces are wiped down with a medical grade disinfectant approved by the FDA.
- As we have always done, Universal Precautions are strictly enforced.
- All clinical staff are donned with N95 masks, Gloves, Googles/Face shields and gowns.
- Each Treatment room is equipped with a standalone air purification system – HEPA filtration system that is continuously running – TRUE H13 HEPA filter is utilized – Filtration of 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Our HVAC unit which is a stand alone system (not connected to other units – closed system) is equipped with an Air Scrubber system – UV light and photocatalyst target which creates an Advance Oxidation Process thus purifying the air and attacking contaminants on all surfaces.
In all sincerity, I cannot believe this is happening right now in our great nation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to our community members – from those directly affected by this, to our healthcare colleagues on the front line fighting this disease and to all the small business owners feeling the stress and strain of this public health emergency. We are all in this together and there will be brighter days ahead, I promise you.
Stay well, friends. Please let us know if you need us in any way.